Electoral and Registration Services
We are responsible for:
- Organising all types of elections and referendums within wychavon.
- Compiling and maintaining the Register of Electors.
- We deal with monthly registrations to be included on the register and applications to vote by post.
- Boundary and community governance reviews and electoral arrangements.
- Promoting participation in our democratic processes.
- Registering to vote (FAQ's)
- Current Elections
- How to become a Wychavon District Councillor
- How to Vote (FAQ's)
- Polling Station Maps
- Results and Turnout History
- Electoral Areas and Maps
- Polling Reviews
- Community Governance Reviews
- Temporary Jobs within Electoral Services
If you know you are on the register and require a postal vote click here.
Viewing the Register of Electors
Due to national legislation we are unable to publish the ‘Register of Electors' online. You can view a hardcopy of the full register at Pershore Civic Centre, but we do advise that the information is for electoral use only. Inspection of the register is done under supervision and only handwritten notes may be taken.
For further information contact the Electoral Services Team.
Electoral Services Team
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Tel: 01386 565437 between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday