Electoral and Registration Services
We are responsible for:
- Organising all types of elections and referendums within wychavon.
- Compiling and maintaining the Register of Electors.
- We deal with monthly registrations to be included on the register and applications to vote by post.
- Boundary and community governance reviews and electoral arrangements.
- Promoting participation in our democratic processes.
- Registering to vote (FAQ's)
- Current Elections
- How to become a Wychavon District Councillor
- How to Vote (FAQ's)
- Polling Station Maps
- Results and Turnout History
- Electoral Areas and Maps
- Polling Reviews
- Community Governance Reviews
- Temporary Jobs within Electoral Services
Viewing the Register of Electors
Due to national legislation we are unable to publish the ‘Register of Electors' online. You can view a hardcopy of the full register at one of our customer service centres, but we do advise that the information is for electoral use only:
For further information contact the Electoral Services Team.
Electoral Services Team
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Tel: 01386 565437 between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday