Disabled Facilities Grant
- Apply for housing
- Housing advice
- Affordable home ownership
- Houses in multiple occupation
- Report an empty home
- Homes for Ukraine scheme
You could get a grant from Wychavon Council if you or the people you live with are disabled and need to make changes to your home, for example to:
- widen doors and install ramps.
- improve access to rooms and facilities - e.g. stairlifts or a downstairs bathroom.
- adapt heating or lighting controls to make them easier to use.
The amount of grant which you might receive varies dependent on your household income and savings. To see if you are able to apply, please contact Millbrook Healthcare Team.
The Millbrook team can assist you in making your application for a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG). The team will prepare specifications showing the work which needs to be completed, liaise with contractors and oversee the works being carried out.
You can contact Millbrook Healthcare on 0330 124 8205 or email