Welcome to self service
Our self service pages give you instant on line access to manage and view your
- Council Tax account
- Business Rate account
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim
- Tenants Housing Benefit claims
Using self service can save you time, effort and money. There is no need for you to visit us, ring us or write to us - you can view and manage your account or claim on line at a time that suits you.
What you can do using self service
- See full details of your account or claim
- How your charges or benefits are worked out
- Check your discounts and allowances
- See when your payments are due
- View bills and letters we send to you (paperless e-billing)
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Tell us about a change of address
- Search for a Council Tax band or Business Rates rateable value
- Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support (coming soon)
- Landlords can view benefit awards, payment details and correspondence.
How to register for self service
- Fill in your details on the registration page. You will need to tell us:
- your account number, claim number or landlord reference (on your bill or benefit letter)
- your e-mail address
- You will then be asked some security questions about your account or claim. If you answer those questions correctly you will be able to log in immediately.
- If you are unable to answer all the security questions we will send you a PIN number in the post (for security reasons) which you will need to use to log in..
- Log into self service