Season Tickets are available to buy for use in any of our long stay car parks. You can buy a season ticket for one, three or 12 months use. If you are over 65 then you can buy a season ticket for a reduced price. See our Over 65 Season Tickets page for more information.
Read on to find out more about the types of season ticket available and how to apply.
- Annual Tickets
- Quarterly Tickets
- Monthly Tickets
- Apply for a season ticket
- Reserved parking - Oat Street, Evesham
Annual Tickets cost £400 and can be paid for in full by card, cheque, cash or in monthly instalments by Direct Debit. If you decide to pay by Direct Debit you will need to make one payment of £33.37 in advance when you apply for the season ticket, followed by 11 payments of £33.33. These will be collected on the first of each month. The initial payment may be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque/cash or card at one of our community contact centres or by post (please ensure that a completed application form and direct debit form is received by us).
Once we have received your payment and completed application we will issue your season ticket. Please allow enough time prior to the start of your ticket to avoid any delays.
Quarterly season tickets cost £100 and are available to start on the following dates:
- 1 April
- 1 July
- 1 October
- 1 January
Monthly tickets cost £40 and start from the first of each month.
Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Season tickets are not valid in any of the council's short stay car parks
- Season tickets do not guarantee a parking space
- All applications must be received 7 days prior to commencement of season tickets to avoid delays
- Failure to display a valid season ticket may lead to a Penalty Charge Notice as set out in Wychavon District Council (Off Street Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2004
- There are provisions for refunds to be made on unexpired periods of Annual and Quarterly tickets.
- The council reserves the right to vary all season ticket prices
- An administration fee will be charged for replacement tickets.
You can apply for your Season Ticket using our online form. Once you have submitted the form you will need to contact us to arrange payment. Full details of how to do this are available on the application form and in the confirmation email you will receive after you submit your application.
Please note our online form is provided by Jot Form.
Apply for a Wychavon Season Ticket
If you have any problems then please call us on 01386 565009.
Data protection and privacy
For more information on how we hold, process and store your information please read our Car Parking Services Privacy Notice.
We manage ten dedicated parking spaces in Oat Street in Evesham.
These spaces are ideally situated for either local residents or town centre business users who need guaranteed availability of a parking space. Each parking space cost £156 for six months and is protected by a lockable security post.
For information on availability and conditions of use please contact Laura Taylor on 01386 565243.