Car Park Season Tickets
Season Tickets are available to buy for use in any of our long stay car parks. You can buy a season ticket for one, three or 12 months use. If you are over 65 then you can buy a season ticket for a reduced price. See our Over 65 Season Tickets page for more information.
Read on to find out more about the types of season ticket available and how to apply.
- Annual Tickets
- Quarterly Tickets
- Monthly Tickets
- Apply for a season ticket
- Reserved parking - Oat Street, Evesham
Annual Tickets cost £400 and can be paid for in full by card, cheque, cash or in monthly instalments by Direct Debit. If you decide to pay by Direct Debit you will need to make one payment of £33.37 in advance when you apply for the season ticket, followed by 11 payments of £33.33. These will be collected on the first of each month. The initial payment may be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque/cash or card at one of our community contact centres or by post (please ensure that a completed application form and direct debit form is received by us).
Once we have received your payment and completed application we will issue your season ticket. Please allow enough time prior to the start of your ticket to avoid any delays.
Quarterly season tickets cost £100 and are available to start on the following dates:
- 1 April
- 1 July
- 1 October
- 1 January
Monthly tickets cost £40 and start from the first of each month.
Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Season tickets are not valid in any of the council's short stay car parks
- Season tickets do not guarantee a parking space
- All applications must be received 7 days prior to commencement of season tickets to avoid delays
- Failure to display a valid season ticket may lead to a Penalty Charge Notice as set out in Wychavon District Council (Off Street Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2004
- There are provisions for refunds to be made on unexpired periods of Annual and Quarterly tickets.
- The council reserves the right to vary all season ticket prices
- An administration fee will be charged for replacement tickets.
If you are applying for an Annual, Quarterly or Monthly Season Ticket and will be paying the full cost in one go by card, then you can apply using our online portal.
If you are applying for an Annual Season Ticket and would like to pay by Direct Debit then you will need to fill in the application form and then print off, sign and return the Direct Debit form to us.
A link to the Direct Debit form will appear on the confirmation screen once you have made your application or you can download the pdf Wychavon Season Ticket Direct Debit form (252 KB) .
Please note, your Season Ticket will not be issued until the signed mandate has been returned and the first payment of £33.37 has been made. Full instructions are available on the application form.
Data protection and privacy
For more information on how we hold, process and store your information please read our Car Parking Services Privacy Notice.
We manage ten dedicated parking spaces in Oat Street in Evesham.
These spaces are ideally situated for either local residents or town centre business users who need guaranteed availability of a parking space. Each parking space cost £156 for six months and is protected by a lockable security post.
For information on availability and conditions of use please contact Laura Taylor on 01386 565243.