Resident Parking Permits
Resident parking permits are available to selected properties in Albert Road, Boat Lane, Littleworth Street, Masters Close, Queens Road, Swan Lane, West Street and Worcester Road in Evesham.
A maximum of one resident and one visitor permit are available at a charge of £40 per permit to the properties detailed below:
Littleworth Street: 19A, 19B, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and 33.
Swan Lane: 27, 29, 29A, 30A, 31, 33(flat1), 33(flat2), 35, 37, 39 and 41.
West Street: All properties.
Worcester Road: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37 and 39.
You can download the Resident's Permit Application Form for the properties detailed above by clicking on the links below.
A maximum of one resident and two visitor permits are available at a charge of £40 per permit to the properties detailed below:
Albert Road: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20.
Boat Lane: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.
Masters Close: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 15.
Queens Road: All properties.
You can download the Resident's Permit Application Forms for the properties above by clicking on the links below.
Terms and Conditions
- There is a non-refundable charge of £40 per annum for each residents parking permit;
- A vehicle registration document and proof of residency is required for the issue of a vehicle permit. If a visitor permit is required, proof of residency will need to be provided;
- The vehicle permit holder must be the registered owner or keeper of the vehicle for which the permit is issued;
- The permit does not guarantee that a parking space will be available;
- The permit must be affixed to the front windscreen of the vehicle, so that the information on it is clearly visible when viewed from the front of the vehicle;
- The loss or destruction of a permit must be reported promptly to Parking Services. An administration charge of £10 shall be made for a duplicate permit;
- The permit must be returned immediately, if the holder ceases to reside at the property for where the permit was issued;
- The permit must be returned immediately, if the permit holder ceases to be the owner of the vehicle, in respect of which the permit was issued. A replacement permit will be provided for a replacement vehicle.
- The permit is issued for a period of twelve months only. Responsibility for the renewal of the permit (if applicable) rests with the permit holder;
Alternatively, you may wish to contact the Parking Services Unit.
Parking Services Unit
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Telephone: 01386 565009, between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Full details of our Privacy Notice can be found here.