Accessibility Tools

Skip to main content
How can we help you?

Household Recycling Centres (tips)

Household Recycling Centres are available across the county and allow you to recycle a larger number of items, as well as dispose of some non-recyclable items that cannot go in your black bin/sacks.

They are run by Worcestershire County Council.

Find your local household recycling centre and what you can recycle there.

Commercial vehicle permits

If you use a commercial vehicle to dispose of your household waste at a Household Recycling Centre, such as a van or trailer, you will need a permit.

Permits are free of charge and households can have up to 12 a year. You can get these from Worcestershire County Council.

Apply for a commercial vehicle permit.