Only £20 for the collection of two bulky waste items. Some items including American style fridge and/or freezer, upright piano and dismantled sheds cost £40 per item.
- This service is provided in Pershore, Droitwich Spa, Evesham, Broadway and the surrounding villages for domestic households only (for commercial waste bulky items, please contact us for a quote)
- Please place items outside of the property as near as possible to the highway; there is no need to be present at the time of collection.
- Items need to be ready for collection by 7am. They will be collected anytime between 7am and 5pm on day of collection.
- If the items are not available to collect on the day of collection no refund will be made.
- We do not normally collect from inside, however if you are elderly or disabled we are able to, with certain provisions. Please see full terms and conditions at the appropriate stage on the booking form.
- Items must be accessible and capable of being lifted by 2 people.
- If you need to cancel a collection, please ensure you let us know by 12 noon of the working day before your collection day.
- Collected items are provided to local charities for reuse. Please leave items intact where possible.
Other things you can do with your bulky waste
If your items are in good condition, or you do not want to make use of our bulky waste collection service, then there are other things you can do with them.
Donate to reuse charities
If items are in good condition then please donate them to a local charity or reuse organisation.
Use the Charity Retail Association website to find a charity shop near you.
You can also find a list of reuse organisations from Let's Waste Less website
Give items away free online by posting on social media pages or visit Free Cycle website
Household Waste and Recycling Centres
Skip hire and house clearance companies
You have a legal responsibility to make sure your waste is disposed of properly. If you give your waste to someone and they then illegally dump it, you can be fined or taken to court as well as those responsible.
When using skip hire or house clearance companies follow the S.C.R.A.P code to keep yourself safe from prosecution and to help prevent fly-tipping.
- S - Suspect all waste carriers. Do not let them take your waste until they have proven themselves to be legitimate. A professional waste carrier should happily answer reasonable questions.
- C - Check that a waste carrier is registered on the Environment Agency's website.
- R - Refuse any unexpected offers to have your rubbish taken away. If you suspect that someone who you have spoken to will be disposing of waste illegally, report them to the Environment Agency.
- A - Ask what will happen to your rubbish and seek evidence that it is going to be disposed of appropriately.
- P - Paperwork must be obtained. Always get a proper invoice, waste transfer note or receipt, including a description of the waste being removed and the waste carrier’s contact details.