Only £20 for the collection of two bulky waste items*
- This service is provided in Pershore, Droitwich Spa, Evesham, Broadway and the surrounding villages for domestic households only (for commercial waste bulky items, please contact us for a quote)
- Items are usually collected within five working days
- Items must be placed for collection outside your home as close to the highway as possible but still on your property
- Please note, we currently cannot enter your property to collect items due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Items must be ready for 7am and will be collected between 7am and 5pm
- If you need to cancel a collection, please ensure you let us know by 12 noon on the day before your collection day
*With the exception of: American style fridge and or freezer; Upright Piano and shed (dismantled) which are £40 per item.
If the items are in good condition
- Consider contacting re-use organisations in your area (normally a charity).
- Another good option is to place your bulky item on www.freecycle.org/
Other ways of disposing of bulky waste
Household Waste and Recycling Centres
Worcestershire's Household Recycling Centres are currently open but with social distancing restrictions in place.
Skip hire and house clearance companies
Search the Environment Agency public register of those with a Waste Carriers Licence.
Anyone offering a waste collection service need to hold a valid waste carriers licence, so if anyone takes waste away for you always remember to:
- Ask to see their waste carriers licence and make note of the number
- Ask for a company headed receipt
- Note down telephone number and vehicle registration
If your waste carrier does not have the correct licence, and then disposes of your waste illegally (fly tipping), you as the householder will be held responsible and may be liable to prosecution and could be fined up to £5,000.