Find information about the district including population, health, deprivation and levels of crime using power BI.
- Find Neighbourhood information (opens in new window)
- Find information on crime (opens in new window)
- Find information on deprivation (opens in new window)
- pdf District information (opens in new window) (5.37 MB)
- Read Ward details (opens in new window)
- Read Parish information (opens in new window)
- pdf View residents' survey (opens in new window) (758 KB)
- View data sources
Data gathered from a wide range of sources has enabled us to provide intelligence about the Wychavon district and its residents. This helps us to provide the right services that support strategic priority setting, decision making and planning of services to meet customers' needs.
The information has been drawn from the Census, Office of National Statistics, GOV.UK, Public Health Profiles, Worcestershire Economic Assessment and Worcestershire Viewpoint surveys.
For more information contact:
Research & Intelligence Officer
Tel: 01386 565333