Communities and funding advisory panel
- Community Funding and Support
- Wychavon Communities and Funding Advisory Panel
- Intelligently Green
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Street Party Guidance
- Planning a village event
- Support for Ukraine
- Wychavon insight
- Community Right to Bid
- Social Mobility
- Community Facilities map
- Young People
- Vibrant Villages Self-Help Toolkit
Our Communities and Funding Advisory Panel provides our Executive Board with advice and policy development support on community leadership and engagement, community funding issues and the community rights contained within the Localism Act 2011.
The panel's responsibilities include:
- Advising on community leadership and engagement.
- Considering requests to allocate Section106 contributions and making recommendations to the Board.
- Considering New Homes Bonus applications and assessing Community Legacy Grant applications from town and parish councils and making recommendations to the Board in accordance with our New Homes Bonus protocols.
- Advising and make recommendations on any approaches in relation to the Community Right to Challenge and Community Right to Bid as necessary, including nominations for assets of community value.
- Overseeing our Meet your council ward visits programme. View advisory panel information.
- Considering Funding applications and making recommendations to the Board.
- Developing stronger working relationships across all three local government tiers.
- Organising and sponsoring events including our Wychavon Partners together events and parish council events.
Meetings of the panel are open to the public. View meeting meeting dates, agendas and minutes.
For more information contact:
Call: 01386 565517