The Licensing Act 2003 affects anyone who is concerned with:
- Pubs and nightclubs
- Indoor sporting events
- Restaurants that serve alcohol
- Businesses offering hot food between 11 pm and 5 am
- Hotels, guest houses and other places that sell alcohol
- Private members' clubs and social clubs
- Theatres and amateur dramatic groups
- Organisers of occasional entertainment events - "temporary events"
Read the pdf Licensing Policy (645 KB) document.
The links below have more information on what you need to know: