Accessibility Tools

Skip to main content
How can we help you?

Charitable Collections

You need permission to collect money or sell items on the street in aid of a charity. You also need permission to go from door to door to collect money or property or sell things in aid of a charity.

Direct Debit fundraising is not licensed but it is controlled by means of a voluntary agreement between the Council and collectors.

Follow the links below for more information.

Street collections House to House collections Direct debit fundraising

Wychavon 50th anniversary logo