The fees for licence applications, registrations and permits are contained in the licensing fee lists, available below:
- pdf Licensing Fees and Charges Summary 2020 - 21 (50 KB)
- pdf Licensing Fees and Charges 2020 - 21 LA03 Fees (39 KB)
How to pay
1. Go to our Pay it page and click on the “Make a payment online now” link.
2. Select “Worcestershire Regulatory Services” from the list of payment types then select the licence you are paying for.
3. Put your application reference in “Your reference” and the amount you are going to pay.
4. Click on “Add” to confirm the details. Fill out the rest of the form, click “Next” to confirm the details, and then on the “Make this Payment Now” button.
01386 565000 Option 6 (Only available for payment of invoices, have your invoice number to hand)
Send a cheque made payable to “Wychavon District Council” to:
Wychavon District Council
The Civic Centre
Queen Elizabeth Drive
You can pay by cash, card or cheque at the Civic Centre.