Notice of Inspection 2020/2021
- About Wychavon
- Our Strategy
- Management Structure
- Facilities to Hire
- Property Services Team
- Council Constitution
- Laurels Avenue Development
- Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Age Limits and Testing Arrangements
- Consultation on Revised Policy on Sex Establishment Licensing
- Design code consultation
- Consultation on Draft Revised Statement of Licensing Policy (2024-2029)
- Community Infrastructure Charging Levy Consultation
- Freedom of Information
- Privacy Notice
- Finance and Procurement
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Councillor information
- Meeting agendas, minutes and public speaking
- Equality and Diversity
- Chairman's 50th Anniversary Tour
- We Are Wychavon Plan
The Draft Statement of Accounts 2020/21 – Public Inspection Notice
Notice of the Commencement of the Period for the Exercise of Public Rights
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015
The period for the exercise of public rights commences on the 18 June 2021 and will conclude at 5pm on the 29 July 2021.
The following documents will be made available:
- The Draft Statement of Accounts
- The Annual Governance Statement
- The Narrative Report
The Council’s accounts are subject to external audit by Hassan Rohimun of Ernst and Young, No. 1 Colmore Square, Birmingham B4 6HQ.
- From 5pm on 18 June 2021 to 5pm on 29 July 2021 any person may inspect the accounting records of the Council for the financial year to 31 March 2021 and certain related documents (comprising books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts) at the address given below. They may also request copies of the accounts and documents.
- From 5pm on 18 June 2021 to 29 July 2021 at the request of a local government elector, the local auditor must give the elector, or any representative of the elector, an opportunity to question the auditor about the accounting records of the Council.
- From 5pm on 18 June 2021 until the conclusion of the audit process a local government elector for the area of the Council or their representative may object to the Council’s accounts asking that the auditor issue a report in the public interest or apply for a declaration that an item of account is unlawful under section 28 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014. Written notice of the proposed objection and the grounds on which it is made must be sent to the auditor at the address given above and also copied to the Council at the address given below.
Deputy Chief Executive
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Pershore WR10 1PT