The Financial Services team works hard to provide you with the information you need about how the council is run and how we spend council tax-payers' money to provide the services you want.
Read the Notice of Inspection 2021/2022
Audit of Accounts
Statement of Accounts 2021/22 – Public Inspection Notice
Notice of the Commencement of the Period for the Exercise of Public Rights
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015
The period for the exercise of public rights commences on the 29 July 2022 and will conclude at 5pm on the 8 September 2022.
The following documents will be made available:
- The Statement of Accounts
- The Annual Governance Statement
- The Narrative Report
The Council’s accounts are subject to external audit by Hassan Rohimun of Ernst and Young, No. 1 Colmore Square, Birmingham B4 6HQ.
- From 5pm on 29 July to 5pm on 8 September 2022 any person may inspect the accounting records of the Council for the financial year to 31 March 2022 and certain related documents (comprising books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts) at the address given below. They may also request copies of the accounts and documents.
- From 5pm on 29 July 2022 to 8 September 2022 at the request of a local government elector, the local auditor must give the elector, or any representative of the elector, an opportunity to question the auditor about the accounting records of the Council.
- From 5pm on 29 July 2022 until the conclusion of the audit process a local government elector for the area of the Council or their representative may object to the Council’s accounts asking that the auditor issue a report in the public interest or apply for a declaration that an item of account is unlawful under section 28 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014. Written notice of the proposed objection and the grounds on which it is made must be sent to the auditor at the address given above and also copied to the Council at the address given below.
pdf Statement of Accounts 2021-22 (5.19 MB) - The statement will be available until 8 September 2022.
Deputy Chief Executive
Wychavon District Council Civic Offices
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Pershore WR10 1PT
Statement of Accounts 2019/20 and draft Statement of Accounts 2020/21
- pdf View draft Statement of Accounts 2020 – 2021 subject to audit (5.72 MB)
- pdf View Statement of Accounts 2019 - 2020 (8.91 MB)
2022-2023 Budget book
- pdf Read latest Financial Regulations (703 KB)
- pdf Read Capital Strategy (101 KB)
- pdf Read Treasury Management Strategy for 2019-20 (375 KB)
- Creditors Payments (Over £500)
- pdf View Corporate Risk Register (264 KB)
- pdf Read more about Innovation in finance submission (2.19 MB) - We tell our compelling story of a small council with big ambitions and what our Grow, Save, Charge Business Plan means for our communities.
For further information on Financial Services please contact:
Head of Financial Services
Wychavon District Council
Telephone: 01386 565501
Queen Elizabeth Drive,
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tel: 01386 565000
Fax: 01386 561092