- About Wychavon
- Our Strategy
- Management Structure
- Facilities to Hire
- Property Services Team
- Council Constitution
- Laurels Avenue Development
- Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Age Limits and Testing Arrangements
- Consultation on Revised Policy on Sex Establishment Licensing
- Design code consultation
- Consultation on Draft Revised Statement of Licensing Policy (2024-2029)
- Community Infrastructure Charging Levy Consultation
- Freedom of Information
- Privacy Notice
- Finance and Procurement
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Councillor information
- Meeting agendas, minutes and public speaking
- Equality and Diversity
- Chairman's 50th Anniversary Tour
- We Are Wychavon Plan
Your views matter to us. They help us to decide where to prioritise our time, effort and your money on making Wychavon an even better place to live.
We invite views on various topics throughout the year. You can find information about any current consultations below. You can also sign up to our email consultation list and we will send you an invite when a consultation is launched.
Draft Community Infrastructure Levy Charging Schedule Consultation
This consultation runs from midday on 12 February to midday on 19 March. It covers proposed changes to our draft Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Charging Schedule, which is money we charge developers to pay for road improvements and other infrastructure to support planned development. Have your say on the draft CIL Charging Schedule.
Laurels Avenue Development
We are proposing to build 23 new homes on land at Laurels Avenue in Offenham in partnership with Rooftop Housing. We are holding a pre-planning consultation to gather views before a full planning application is submitted. Find out more about the Laurels Avenue Development and have your say.