Council Services you can use online
All under one roof! We have provided a number of things for you to do online from the comfort of your own home whether it be paying a bill or enrolling on an education course.
Make a payment online
There are many council services that you can pay for online:
Pay by Direct Debit
- This is the easiest way to pay Council Tax and Business Rates. It can save you (and us) time, effort and money.
- You can complete the Direct Debit form or telephone us on 03004 560 560 (Council Tax and Business Rates) to give us your bank details and we will do the rest.
Welcome to our Graphical Information System (GIS) where you can view a whole host of council information for an area you select on our interactive maps.
- Find Addresses - My Local Area
- Council Tax and Business Rates information
- Refuse collections information
- Parish, ward and councillor information
- About your property information, including:
- Planning Applications on the property
- Is it within a Conservation Area?
- Is it a Listed Building?
- Is there a tree with a Preservation Order on the property?
- Wychavon Warmer Homes - Thermal Imagery
- Find my nearest:
- Cooling Towers
- Education - Nurserys, Schools and Catchment Area
- Planning Applications
- Points of Interest
- Police Station and Citizens Advice Bureau
- Recycling Points
- Telecommunication Masts
- Tourist Information Centres
- Wychavon DC and Housing Association Offices
- and lots more...
- Aerial Photography