Local Land Charges Frequently Asked Questions
- Search For Applications
- Making A Planning Application
- Amending Your Planning Application
- Planning Application Forms
- Planning Weekly List
- Planning History Search
- Planning advice and guidance
- Heritage and Conservation
- Planning Policy
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Ashton under Hill Neighbourhood Plan
- Beckford Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Bredon, Bredon’s Norton and Westmancote Neighbourhood Plan (Bredon Parish)
- Broadway Neighbourhood Plan
- Cleeve Prior Neighbourhood Plan
- Crowle Neighbourhood Plan
- Dodderhill Neighbourhood Plan
- Drakes Broughton and Wadborough with Pirton Neighbourhood Plan
- Droitwich Spa Neighbourhood Plan
- Eckington Neighbourhood Plan
- Elmley Castle, Bricklehampton and Netherton Neighbourhood Plan
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan
- Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan
- Inkberrow Neighbourhood Plan
- North Claines Neighbourhood Plan
- Norton-juxta-Kempsey Neighbourhood Plan
- Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan
- Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Sedgeberrow Neighbourhood Plan
- South Lenches Neighbourhood Plan
- Whittington Neighbourhood Plan
- Hanbury Neighbourhood Plan
- Planning Policy Monitoring
- Supplementary Planning Guidance and Documents
- Brownfield Land Register
- Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Register
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Other Planning Services
- South Worcestershire Building Control
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Local Land Charges
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Committee and Meetings
- Planning Conditions
- Planning Enforcement
- Section 106 Obligations
- Street Naming and Numbering
- South Worcestershire Playing Pitch Strategy
- Appeal Inquiry
Below are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions including links to internal webpages and external websites.
What are your current fees?
Please check the Local Land Charges Search Fees page.
How can I submit a search to Wychavon District Council?
We accept searches online.
Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online searches can be accepted by post, DX or the National Land Information Service (NLIS).
How is the information held?
All our information has been captured onto our Geographical Information System (GIS).
Can I access actual files and documents?
Our information is given to you in the same format as it is held and provided to the Local Land Charges Department, captured onto our GIS system. Public Registers and public documents are now generally held electronically, some can be accessed on our web site or supplied by email.
Can information required to answer the Con29 be purchased on a question by question basis?
Is the information only available during set times and is an appointment procedure in place?
No. Most information is now available on our web site through our online maps.
Does Wychavon accept client cheques?
No, however we can take payment by debit or credit card over the phone.
Can I expedite a search?
We do not offer an expedited service as over 97% of our searches are completed within 2 working days, however should you have any specific requirements we will always try to ensure we can meet these. Please call us before submitting the search if you wish to bring anything important to our attention.
Does Wychavon District Council carry out the drainage search?
No, you will need to request a search from Severn Trent Water Searches
My question is not listed above, who do I contact?
Email any questions you may have to the Local Land Charges team direct,