North Claines Neighbourhood Plan 'Made' (Adopted) - 26 April 2017
At its Council meeting on 26 April 2017, Wychavon District Council 'made' (adopted) the North Claines Neighbourhood Plan; it now forms part of the Development Plan for Wychavon District. The adopted North Claines Neighbourhood Plan and Decision Document can be viewed using the links below:
- North Claines Neighbourhood Plan, Adopted 26 April 2017
- North Claines Neighbourhood Plan Adoption Decision Document
Alternatively hard copies of the above documents can be viewed at the following locations:
- Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Droitwich Spa Library, Victoria Square, Droitwich Spa, WR9 8DQ (Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30am-5.30pm, Tuesday 9.30am-6.30pm and Saturday 9.30am-3.30pm)
- Droitwich Spa Community Contact Centre, Droitwich Spa Library, Victoria Square, Droitwich Spa, WR9 8DQ (Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30am-2pm)
Successful Referendum - 16 March 2017
A Referendum on the North Claines Neighbourhood Plan was held on Thursday 16 March 2017. There was a 20.9% turn out, with 85.2% voting in favour of Wychavon using the Neighbourhood Plan for North Claines to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area.
- North Claines Neighbourhood Plan, Referendum Version
- North Claines Neighbourhood Plan Referendum - Declaration of Result of Poll
Decision Statement Published - 16 January 2017
Following the examination of the North Claines Neighbourhood Plan last year, the Independent Examiner's recommended modifications have been agreed as detailed in the Decision Statement.
A referendum was held on Thursday 16 March 2017 which asked voters "Do you want Wychavon District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for North Claines to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?"
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the North Claines Neighbourhood Plan Decision Statement and Referendum:
Examiner's Report Received - 15 November 2016
Wychavon District Council appointed Dr Louise Brooke-Smith as independent examiner of the North Claines Neighbourhood Plan. She conducted the examination through consideration of written representations.
The examiner's report has now been received and concludes that the North Claines Neighbourhood Plan, subject to minor modifications, meets the Basic Conditions and can proceed to referendum.
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 4 July to 15 August 2016
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, North Claines Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council. In accordance with Regulation 16, a six week public consultation ran from Monday 4 July until Monday 15 August 2016 during which interested parties were invited to make comments on the North Claines Neighbourhood Plan. Please note that the initial consultation that ran from Wednesday 6 May until Wednesday 17 June 2016 did not fully conform with the Regulations, so the consultation was restarted to ensure the Basic Conditions are met, however all comments made to the initial consultation were carried forward.
To view the submitted North Claines Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
• North Claines Neighbourhood Plan, March 2016
• North Claines Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
• North Claines Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
• North Claines Neighbourhood Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment Report
To view the list of respondents to the Regulation 16 consultation and their comments, please follow the links below:
• 1 Tessa Jones, Environment Agency
• 2 Chris Bate, Highway England
• 3 Peter Boland, Historic England
• 4 Andrew Morgan, Place Partnership
• 5 Natasha Friend, Worcestershire County Council
• 6 Jane Hennell, The Canal & River Trust
• 7 Barbara Morgan, Network Rail
• 8 Wychavon District Council
• 9 Tom Reynolds, Natural England
• 10 Mr Stephen Tugwell and Mrs Kirsty Tugwell
• 11 Mrs Laura Young
• 12 Karen Worboys, Fernhill Heath Women's Institute
• 13 Mrs Barbara Jane Jauncey
• 14 Hindlip, Martin Hussingtree & Salwarpe Parish Council
• 15 Miss Jessica Herritty, Fisher German LLP, on behalf of Mr John Jeffrey
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 6 November to 18 December 2015
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, North Claines Parish Council consulted upon their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Friday 6 November until Friday 18 December 2015. To view this document, please follow the link below:
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 28 May 2013
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by North Claines Parish Council on Monday 7 January 2013. The six week consultation ran from Monday 18 March until Monday 19 April 2013, and no objections were raised on the proposed neighbourhood area boundary. The Neighbourhood Area was subsequently approved by Executive Board on 28 May 2013.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the North Claines Neighbourhood Area application: