Authorities' Monitoring Reports (AMRs)
The purpose of Authorities' Monitoring Reports (AMRs), is to report progress on the local plan against the timetable and milestones set out in the Local Development Scheme (LDS), and to assess the extent to which planning policies are being implemented.
The AMR assesses whether policies are achieving their objectives and whether sustainable development is being delivered; if policies have had their intended consequences; whether policy assumptions and objectives behind policies are still relevant; and if targets set in the plan are being achieved.
- View the pdf South Worcestershire Authorities’ Monitoring Report 2020 (3.13 MB) (covering the 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020 period) on the South Worcestershire Development Plan website.
South Worcestershire Five Year Housing Land Supply (September 2021)
This report provides a full explanation of the Five Year Housing Land Supply (5YHLS) calculation for the South Worcestershire Councils as required by the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). It sets out the housing requirement, delivery to-date and identifies deliverable housing sites for the next five years to 31 March 2026. The report includes an appropriate in depth analysis of sites with planning permission and those that are allocations in the South Worcestershire Development Plan (SWDP) to provide additional evidence about deliverability and to ensure that the supply calculation is robust.
Read the reports and accompanying appendices:
- pdf South Worcestershire Councils 2021 Five Year Housing Land Supply Report, September 2021 (444 KB)
- pdf Appendix 1 - Completions (206 KB)
- pdf Appendix 2 - Commitments (495 KB)
- pdf Appendix 3 - Large Sites Officer Commentary (646 KB)
- pdf Appendix 4 - Deliverability Questionnaire (88 KB)
- pdf Appendix 5 - Deliverability Questionnaire Responses (536 KB)
- pdf Appendix 6 - Lapse Rate (117 KB)
- pdf Appendix 7 - Windfalls (15 KB)