Authorities' Monitoring Reports (AMRs)
The purpose of Authorities' Monitoring Reports (AMRs), is to report progress on the local plan against the timetable and milestones set out in the Local Development Scheme (LDS), and to assess the extent to which planning policies are being implemented.
The AMR assesses whether policies are achieving their objectives and whether sustainable development is being delivered; if policies have had their intended consequences; whether policy assumptions and objectives behind policies are still relevant; and if targets set in the plan are being achieved.
- View the South Worcestershire Authorities’ Monitoring Report 2019 (covering the 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 period) on the South Worcestershire Development Plan website.
Wychavon Five Year Housing Land Supply (September 2020)
The Five Year Housing Land Supply report provides a full explanation of the five year housing land supply (5YHLS) calculation for Wychavon District Council as required by the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). It sets out the housing requirement, delivery to-date and identifies deliverable housing sites for the next five years to 31 March 2025. The report includes an appropriate in depth analysis of sites with planning permission and those that are allocations in the South Worcestershire Development Plan (SWDP) to provide additional evidence about deliverability and to ensure that the supply calculation is robust.
Read the reports and accompanying appendices:
- pdf Wychavon Five Year Housing Land Supply Report 2020 (453 KB)
- pdf Appendix 1 - Completions (132 KB)
- pdf Appendix 2 - Commitments (389 KB)
- pdf Appendix 3 - Large Sites Officer Commentary on Delivery (212 KB)
- pdf Appendix 4 - Delivery Rates (321 KB)
- pdf Appendix 5 - Deliverability Questionnaire (90 KB)
- pdf Appendix 6 - Deliverability Questionnaire Responses (203 KB)
- pdf Appendix 7 - Lapse Rates (96 KB)
- pdf Appendix 8 - Windfalls (223 KB)
- pdf Supporting Letter from Tim Roberts, Tim Roberts Planning (560 KB)
Wider Worcester Area (Wychavon) Five Year Housing Land Supply (September 2020)
The adoption of the SWDP in 2016 established the Wider Worcester Area (Wychavon) sub-area.
- pdf WWA Wychavon Five Year Housing Land Supply Report and Appendices 2020 (1.04 MB)
- pdf Supporting Letter from Tim Roberts, Tim Roberts Planning (540 KB)