Decision Statement Published and Referendum Date Set for 30 September 2021 – 2 August 2021
Following the examination of the Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan earlier on in the year, the Independent Examiner's recommended modifications have been agreed as detailed in the Decision Statement
A Referendum will be held on Thursday 30 September 2021 to ask voters "Do you want Wychavon District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Ombersley and Doverdale to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?"
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan Decision Statement and Referendum:
- pdf Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan Decision Statement (141 KB)
- pdf Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Version (6.41 MB)
- pdf Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan Information Statement (125 KB)
- pdf General Information on Town and Country Planning including Neighbourhood Planning and the Referendum (89 KB)
Examiner’s Report Received – 28 June 2021
The Report of the Independent Examiner, Christopher Collison of Planning and Management Ltd, on the Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan was received on Monday 28 June 2021.
Neighbourhood Plan Examination
Wychavon District Council have appointed Chris Collison of Planning and Management Ltd to examine the Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan.
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 26 February to 16 April 2021
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Ombersley and Doverdale Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council on 17 February 2021. In accordance with Regulation 16, a public consultation was held from Friday 26 February to 5pm on Friday 16 April 2021, during which interested parties were invited to make comments on the submitted Ombersley and Doverdale Parish Neighbourhood Plan.
Omberlsey and Doverdale Parish Council undertook consultation on an earlier draft of their Neighbourhood Plan in October and November 2020. Comments made during this period helped inform changes made to the document submitted to Wychavon District Council. The Neighbourhood Plan proposed a number of policies on housing, facilities and services, the natural environment, the built environment, and the economy.
It was the responsibility of Wychavon District Council to collate all responses to the Regulation 16 consultation and pass them on to an independent examiner, who will assess them and the Neighbourhood Plan documents to determine whether the Neighbourhood Plan meets the relevant legislation and should proceed to a Referendum.
To view the submitted Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- pdf Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version (6.41 MB)
- pdf Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement (360 KB)
- pdf Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement (1.52 MB)
- pdf Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan SEA HRA Screening Opinion (816 KB)
To view the responses to the Regulation 16 consultation, please follow the links below:
- pdf 1 Severn Trent Water (420 KB)
- pdf 2 Shenagh Catherwood (926 KB)
- pdf 3 The Lloyds Education Foundation (170 KB)
- pdf 4 Elaine Constable (95 KB)
- pdf 5 Natural England (52 KB)
- pdf 6 Historic England (108 KB)
- pdf 7 Clive Collins (286 KB)
- pdf 8 National Grid (551 KB)
- pdf 9 Worcestershire County Council (141 KB)
- pdf 10 Savills for Ombersley Conservation Trust (252 KB)
- pdf 11 Environment Agency (123 KB)
- pdf 12 RCA for Spitfire Homes (231 KB)
- pdf 13 Wychavon District Council Officer (113 KB)
- pdf 14 West Mercia Police (1.15 MB)
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 5 October to 30 November 2020
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Ombersley and Doverdale Parish Council are consulting on their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Monday 5 October to Monday 30 November 2020.
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 29 August 2017
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by Ombersley and Doverdale Parish Council on 25 August 2017. The application followed the parish boundary where no designation already existed. The Neighbourhood Area was therefore approved by Gary Williams, Head of Housing and Planning Services in consultation with Councillor Bradley Thomas, Portfolio Holder for Planning, Transport and Infrastructure on 29 August 2017.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Area application: