Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 23 July to 3 September 2021
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Broadway Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council on 5 July 2021. In accordance with Regulation 16, a public consultation is being held from Friday 23 July to 5pm on Friday 3 September 2021, during which interested parties are invited to make comments on the submitted Broadway Neighbourhood Plan.
Broadway Parish Council undertook consultation on an earlier draft of their Neighbourhood Plan in September and October 2020. Comments made during this period helped inform changes made to the document submitted to Wychavon District Council. The Neighbourhood Plan proposes a number of policies on future housing and development, the built environment, the natural environment, the local economy and tourism, and the community.
It is the responsibility of Wychavon District Council to collate all responses to the Regulation 16 consultation and pass them on to an independent examiner, who will assess them and the Neighbourhood Plan documents to determine whether the Neighbourhood Plan meets the relevant legislation and should proceed to a Referendum.
To view the submitted Broadway Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- pdf Broadway Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version (18.50 MB)
- pdf Broadway Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement (6.65 MB)
- pdf Broadway Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement Appendices (7.70 MB)
- pdf Broadway Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement (807 KB)
- pdf Broadway Neighbourhood Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment Environmental Report (1.10 MB)
- pdf Broadway Neighbourhood Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment Appendices (6.86 MB)
Paper copies of the submitted Broadway Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are also available at the following locations:
- Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT (open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm*)
- Broadway Library, Leamington Road, Broadway, WR12 7DZ (open Monday and Wednesday 10am-2pm*)
*opening times subject to change.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 4 September to 16 October 2020
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Broadway Parish Council consulted on their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Friday 4 September to 5pm Friday 16 October 2020.
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 4 February 2014
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by Broadway Parish Council on Wednesday 12 August 2013. The six week consultation ran from Tuesday 22 October until Monday 2 December 2013, and no objections were raised on the proposed neighbourhood area boundary. The Neighbourhood Area was subsequently approved by Executive Board on 4 February 2014.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Broadway Neighbourhood Area application: