Personal Search and CON29
- Search For Applications
- Making A Planning Application
- Amending Your Planning Application
- Planning Application Forms
- Planning Weekly List
- Planning History Search
- Planning advice and guidance
- Heritage and Conservation
- Planning Policy
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Ashton under Hill Neighbourhood Plan
- Beckford Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Bredon, Bredon’s Norton and Westmancote Neighbourhood Plan (Bredon Parish)
- Broadway Neighbourhood Plan
- Cleeve Prior Neighbourhood Plan
- Crowle Neighbourhood Plan
- Dodderhill Neighbourhood Plan
- Drakes Broughton and Wadborough with Pirton Neighbourhood Plan
- Droitwich Spa Neighbourhood Plan
- Eckington Neighbourhood Plan
- Elmley Castle, Bricklehampton and Netherton Neighbourhood Plan
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan
- Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan
- Inkberrow Neighbourhood Plan
- North Claines Neighbourhood Plan
- Norton-juxta-Kempsey Neighbourhood Plan
- Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan
- Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Sedgeberrow Neighbourhood Plan
- South Lenches Neighbourhood Plan
- Whittington Neighbourhood Plan
- Hanbury Neighbourhood Plan
- Planning Policy Monitoring
- Supplementary Planning Guidance and Documents
- Brownfield Land Register
- Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Register
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Other Planning Services
- South Worcestershire Building Control
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Local Land Charges
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Committee and Meetings
- Planning Conditions
- Planning Enforcement
- Section 106 Obligations
- Street Naming and Numbering
- South Worcestershire Playing Pitch Strategy
- Appeal Inquiry
Further to the Government's instruction that the fee for a personal search of the Register has been revoked this Authority, as from 17 August 2010, will permit free inspection of the Local Land Charges Register and CON29 data on Wychavon District Council's Local Land Charges portal.
From July 2017 Wychavon District Council has permitted unrestricted inspection of the Local Land Charges Register and CON 29 data, originating from the local authority, on our Local Land Charges portal, which is freely available via our online maps.
Please note that this portal will only show data that is held by Wychavon District Council and for any other replies you will still need to contact: South Worcestershire Building Control, Worcestershire County Council Highways Department and Severn Trent Water Authority for replies to Building Regulations, highways, water, etc.
Requests to inspect any other environmental data which is not on our online maps will be dealt with separately and in accordance with the Environmental Information Regulations ('EIR'), i.e. inspection will be permitted unless it is reasonable to provide access in an alternative format.
As and when arrangement for accessing data are altered we shall publish this on our website. Please note that it is not necessarily the case that if an official search can be provided with 2 working days, then any request for access to the same data must be provided within 2 working days. The timescales by which access can be provided under a personal search will depend on the data requested and the manner in which it is to be accessed (i.e. inspection or copies).
It is permissible to make notes when inspecting environmental data in situ.
The EIR permit a reasonable charge to be made for the supply of environmental information. Therefore, if you request copies of entries on the LLC register or other environmental data by way of letter, these will be supplied and charged for in accordance with the EIR, i.e. the charges will not exceed an amount which the authority is satisfied is a reasonable amount [Regulation 8(3)].